Notifications
Clear all

BOOM !!! EXECUTIVE ORDER 13848  

Juan Flores
(@uno)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

THE INSURANCE POLICY

As evidence of voter fraud and election fraud and sworn affidavits mounted into the hundreds .The usual suspects , the media , Facebook , YouTube and the Left were telling us there is nothing there , there is no evidence to see and we must proceed with certifying the votes for Joe Biden’s victory. President Trump proceeded into Lawfare , to combat the fraud and the cheat,  using the legal avenues that have been available in the past in cases such as Bush versus Gore.

Trump’s team presented the evidence but with no court including the Supreme Court were willing to look at the evidence and gutless state legislators when presented with the evidence were still willing to certify a fraudulent election.

As Trump's team ran into every roadblock , President Trump remained confident but quiet .With America in the balance and that is saying alot .How could somebody remain confident and quiet . Apparently this forward thinking man foresaw the evil forces at work and decided to take out THE  INSURANCE  POLICY .

On September 12, 2018 ,  President Donald J. Trump signed Executive Order 13848 

Executive Order On Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a                         United States Election .

The range and power of this executive order is breathtaking . It’s range is so sweeping that a copy of the entire executive order is here for you to read

Federal Register :: Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election

Also here is Human Rights Attorney Leigh Dundas to explain the ramifications of this Executive Order 13848 on  YouTube   

Upon reading “The Insurance Policy” the radical left must’ve felt they were heading towards Armageddon ! In response to being faced with total annihilation , in 2019 they started Transition Integrity Project (TIP)

The initial organizers of TIP  are Rosa Brooks and Nils Gilman other key people are Jennifer Granholm , Michael Steele ,  John Podesta ,  William Kristol ,  David Frum , Trey Grayson , Donna Brazile ,  Edward Luce ,  Max Boot .  You will recognize some of these people as former Republicans, some of which you may have trusted in the past . This was done on purpose to make this project look like it is bipartisan .

In the summer of 2020 TIP  ran war-game exercises examining different scenarios of what would happen in the 2020 election . Knowing that the president had Executive Order 13848 in his quiver , they came up with an old playbook to be used against Executive Order 13848.

In the event that the president would exercise Executive Order 13848 the Left an all the their Media and high-tech accomplices would declare a contested election. And that the president was using illegal means and it was actually HE that was stealing the election ,  this is what will be the narrative.

By using this narrative driven by the media ,  people will be directed to the street such Antifa , BLM and the other useful idiots . This is a playbook that is used in Eastern Europe like Belarus and the Ukraine and in South American countries to turn government elections ,  its formal name is Color Revolutions .

These Color Revolutions are used by our CIA in these countries , here is the description of Color Revolutions by Revolver News ,

Transition Integrity Project: Is this Soros Linked Group Plotting a “Color Revolution” Against President Trump? – ConspiracyAnalyst.org

Try as they might in my humble opinion their efforts will not stand. As per Executive Order 13848 the DNI (Director of National Intelligence ) John Radcliffe must give his report on election interference no later than 45 days after the election . Friday December 18 is the deadline . The DNI John Radcliffe was with the president at the Army Navy football game Saturday the 12th.

After writing the above , I kinda became quiet and confident , although knowing that there will still be trouble ahead , people will be in the streets and people will get hurt and the Left will not go down easy. We will have to stay strong , stand with our President and Pray . I think we are seeing the results of a lot of prayer.

I wonder if the president got the idea from Peter Strzok when he was texting his paramore Lisa Page about an “ insurance policy “  just in case . But most likely it’s just God sending us the right man at the right time .

If my people , who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways , then I will hear from heaven , and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land .

(2 Corinthians 7:14)

God bless our president God bless America

jmf

magagroups.com                                                                                       3:45 PM  12/13/2020

This topic was modified 3 weeks ago 3 times by Juan Flores

Share:
X